Welcome to our blog. We hope to use this blog as a place/space to share reflections, views, experiences relating to our work together in our school-university partnership for educational research – or SUPER for short. We aim to have guest posts by partnership/network members plus people who are interested in and support our work, past members etc.
- What tools can be used to create and sustain teacher practitioner enquiry networks and partnerships? May 11, 2017
- A review of the Research Leads Network Symposium, March 7th 2017 (hosted by SUPER) March 22, 2017
- 4th Meeting of the Research Leads Network Symposium hosted by SUPER, Faculty of Education, University of Cambridge, 7th March 2017 March 8, 2017
- Please, Don’t Leave Educational Research to the Scientists! January 17, 2017
- Meeting of the Research Leads Network Symposium held at City Hall, London 2nd December 2016 December 13, 2016