Our current fifth cohort of MEd students – all teachers in our partnership schools – have produced the following summaries of literature reviews carried out for one of their first year assignments. Summaries were shared and distributed in hard copy to all participants at our annual conference on June 26th. Thanks to ISSUU we can now share them with a wider audience! Please click on the image below to start reading . . .
- A review of the Research Leads Network Symposium, March 7th 2017 (hosted by SUPER) March 22, 2017
- 4th Meeting of the Research Leads Network Symposium hosted by SUPER, Faculty of Education, University of Cambridge, 7th March 2017 March 8, 2017
- Please, Don’t Leave Educational Research to the Scientists! January 17, 2017
- Meeting of the Research Leads Network Symposium held at City Hall, London 2nd December 2016 December 13, 2016
- Eton College Symposium: The Role of Research in School July 6, 2016